Launched in 2013 , BIOVISION Catalyzer allows innovative projects holders and seed stage start-ups representatives to meet and connect with potential private and public partners. Most importantly, innovative projects to provided with pitching opportunities to investors who participate in the forum.
Why shouldn’t you try your luck for the next forum?
As we are all aware, starting up companies is not the easiest jobs. However, with the right partners and the right forum, great networks and potential opportunities for funding are facilitated. From across the world, BIOVISION Forum exhibits opportunities from both the developed world and developing world.
For example, in the video bellow, you will be able to hear a member of the BIOVISION Organizing Committee share their work in relation to showcasing life science projects from the developing world.
Which startups should participate?
Applications are open to innovative projects holders and seed stage startups from the following sectors
Gain Visibility & pitch
- Pitch in front of an international jury including leading representatives from academia, institutional and private sectors.
- Winners will be showcased during Biovision’s closing ceremony.
A Forum for Investors as well
In the Forum, there will be investors who are looking for compelling opportunities in terms of creative and innovative projects to fund. Thus, as startups showcase their innovations, investors are also taking turns to analyse the risks in each projects in the form of startups and subsequently, making decisions on which projects to invest in.
Networking & get opportunities
- Benefit from Biovision’s partnering tools in order to network with multi-stakeholder attendees and explore potential collaborations.
- Winners of Biovision Catalyzer will automatically be selected to participate in the season 3 of the BigBooster International Acceleration Program.
Debate & share your expertise
- Be part of the Biovision Prospective paths, challenge, exchange and discuss with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and experts, participate in the ensuing Insight sessions that will lead to Call for Actions on major health issues.
For more information follow BIOVISION FORUM on Facebook and Twitter: @Biovisionforum