Entrepreneurial mindset and growth mindset; are concepts you need to deeply understand in your entrepreneurship journey. Get a foundation on; the mindset, the fixed and the growth mindset, and change strategies for your mindset.
What is an Entrepreneurial Mindset?
An entrepreneurial mindset is a set of skills, knowledge, beliefs; and a way of thinking that informs your entrepreneurial behavior.
This way of thinking drives you to solve problems; make decisions, seek opportunities, learn from mistakes, overcome challenges, learn new things, and succeed.
Entrepreneurial Mindset and Growth Mindset
There is a difference between a growth mindset and an entrepreneurial mindset is. The former tends to be broad, compared to the latter which is more precise.
Likewise, they both share some similarities. Let us first study the characteristics of an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Optimism: An entrepreneur should always maintain positivity.
- Decisiveness: Make decisions to save your business.
- Perseverance: This is a must-have quality. Never give up.
- Goal-Setter: Not only must you set goals, but also aim to achieve them.
- Keeping good company: Like-minded company, mentors,
- Intuitive: Taking a calculated risk.
- Learning: Must love acquiring knowledge.
- Task Delegation: Learn to assign tasks to people even if you can do them.
- Confidence: You must exhibit confidence at all times and do not be afraid to stand out.
The similarities shared by these mindsets include; positivity, the desire to acquire knowledge, setting and achieving goals, learning from mistakes, and flexibility.
Nevertheless, there are still other similarities between these two. Which you will learn when you enroll for the course at Bizskills Academy. Browse the mindset courses here.
Remember, this article is a sneak peep into the great lessons to be learnt after enrollment.